Hiring a Roofer in Atlantaby Bill Mixon on 09/04/14
Tips for Hiring a Roofing Contractor:
There are 5 main things that anyone looking to hire a roofer in the Atlanta Metro area should do to ensure that they get the best roofer possible. The list is as follows:
- Explore All Options - Dont just make one call...make multiple - check out reviews, check out google, yahoo and bing, and ask friends and family about their experiences - there are lots of options, dont just hire the first one that comes thru the door.
- Check References - You are only as good as real people say you are. Look at the reviews for the business, and then if it passes that test then ask the roofer for a few referrals, if there is no one that is willing to say they do great work or are fair, then it is probable that no one wants them.
- Interview the Roofing Contractor - pretend this is a job interview and you are the boss because you are! Prepare some questions for the roofer and dont hold back - this is your home, your family and your $!
- Get a Written Contract - words are cheap, paper is forever :) whatever they quote and or promise, get it IN WRITING!
- Inspect the Work - upon completon, dont just pay, inspect first!
It is our hope that these 5 steps help you make the right choice when choosing a roofer.